Looking to finance your home, but your needs don’t seem to fit the mold of a traditional mortgage? Our wide variety of niche and specialty loan programs may be just the ticket.
specialty loans we offer
- Condos – Buying a condo gives you the same benefits of homeownership you'd experience if you purchased a traditional single-family home, with extra perks like a smaller, more manageable space.
- Loans for medical professionals – Our Medical Professional Program provides a low-down-payment option for eligible doctors, dentists, veterinarians, and other medical professionals.*
- Investment properties – Our investment property loan program allows you to finance up to 85% loan-to-value (LTV) for single-family homes, and 75% LTV for 2-4-unit properties.
- Manufactured homes – We offer conventional, FHA, and VA financing options for both single- and double-wide manufactured homes.
- Powerhouse 100 – This no-down-payment loan program only requires 2 months of reserves, which can come from a gift.
more specialty loans
We also offer great programs like the Home Possible® loan program which provides responsible financing options for qualified low- and moderate-income borrowers. In addition, we offer the HomeReady® Loan Program which is great for homebuyers with multi-generational households and those who would like to their rental income to be considered in the qualification process.
Plus, if you are one of the following professions, you may be eligible for a low- or no-down-payment loan through our Community Heroes or Community Experts loan programs:
- Police officers
- School district employees
- Law enforcement employees
- Accountants (CPAs)
- Chartered Financial Analysts (CFAs)
- Certified Mortgage Bankers (CMBs)
By offering more options, our mortgage loan professionals are able to help more homebuyers achieve their homebuying goals.
All loan requests are subject to credit approval as well as specific loan program requirements and guidelines. * Eligible individuals include Medical Resident, Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Chiropractor (DC), Doctor of Surgery (DCH), Medical Fellow, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Optometry (OD), Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), Pharmacist (RPH), Doctor of Veterinarian Medicine (DVM), Doctor of Psychiatric Medicine (DPM). **Actuaries with the following designations are eligible: Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society (ACAS), Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS), Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA), Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA), Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA), Member of the Society of Pension Actuaries (MSPA), Fellow of the Society of Pension Actuaries (FSPA)