Get answers to our most frequently asked questions about how to apply online and creating an account in our Borrower Portal.
have a question about your loan?
We're here to help! View the answers to our most frequently asked questions below.
Forgot your password? No problem, it's easy to reset it.
- From the Borrower Portal login screen, click "Forgot Password"
- Enter your username and email address
- Click "Next", then select how you would like to get the authentication code sent to you
- One you get your code, enter it on the screen and click "Submit"
- Enter your new password
- You'll then be taken back to the login screen where you can enter your username and new password
Yes, you can! Just be sure to look for the appropriate name in the subject line of the confirmation emails you will receive, because each borrower on the loan needs to create their own username and password.
Once you find the email with your name in in the subject line, click the top link in the email to be taken to the login screen. If you’ve already created an account, just enter your username and password to be taken to your loan. If you haven’t created a username, click the ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom of the screen and follow the prompts.
Each borrower on the loan will get an email (with their name in the subject line, for those with the same email address as their co-borrower) letting them know disclosures are ready to be electronically signed (e-signed). Each borrower on your loan needs to create their own username and password to e-sign these documents.
Once you open the email, click the top link to be taken to the login screen. If you’ve already created an account, just enter your username and password to be taken to your loan. If you haven’t created an account, click the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the screen and follow the prompts. After you create your account you’ll be taken to your loan in your portal.
The process is the same for providing e-consent. Watch the clip below to learn more.
As part of the loan application process, we need to gather your bank statements. You can do this electronically with our tool, Finicity, which gives you the ability to import your bank or other asset statements electronically, so you don’t have to track down all the paper statements.
We integrate with thousands of banks using bank-level security to create a secure connection.
To submit these documents, follow these steps:
- Click "Add Assets"
- Verify your information is correct
- Select "Next"
- Click to accept the terms and conditions and you can begin
- Select your financial institutions, either by selecting the icon on the screen or typing the name in the search bar
- Click "Connect" for each financial institution. You'll be prompted to sign in using your bank credentials.
- Choose all the individual accounts at each financial institution you want to use for verification
- Review your chosen accounts and select "Submit Accounts" when ready
Because Waterstone Mortgage does not service loans long term, we do not have an online portal for payments or account access. If you have questions regarding your loan account, please contact our customer service team. Once the loan servicing transfers, you can access your account information online with your servicer.
When your loan is transferred, you will receive a notification containing your transfer letter (“Notice of Assignment, Sale, or Transfer of Servicing Rights”) via mail or secure email. You can find this document in the “POST PURCHASE LETTERS” e-folder only. If you do not find one there, please contact our customer service team.
You can make payments via mail, with either a check or money order. You can also make a payment over the phone with our customer service team. There is no fee for either payment option. If paying over the phone, you will need to provide your bank’s routing number and a checking or savings account number.