Are you a current Waterstone Mortgage customer? Visit the In-Process Loans section for support.
have a question?
We're here to help! View the answers to our most frequently asked questions below.
Need help accessing your account? See our options below for assistance.
Congratulations on your new home or completed refinance! Learn about the repayment process.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Check out these other frequently asked questions.
While your home loan is in process, you can use Element – our proprietary, all-in-one platform – to access your loan details. Element has unique features that allow our customers to complete much of the home loan process on their phones, tablets, computers, or mobile devices. Within Element, Waterstone Mortgage clients can:
- Apply for a mortgage loan
- Track the progress of their loan approval
- Download pre-approval letters
- View important messages and alerts about their loan process
- Securely upload documentation
- Electronically sign (eSign) documents
- Check the reviews they have given their loan originator(s)
- Use the “How to Close on Time” calendar feature
- Use mortgage calculators
- Manage their loan
If your loan is already closed, online access will depend on if your loan is still being serviced by Waterstone Mortgage or if your servicing has been transferred. If you are looking to make an online payment, please see the payment options section below.
No, unless the Waterstone Mortgage corporate office will be collecting more than two payments before your loan is transferred to your new servicer. If the servicing hasn’t transferred by the third payment, we will mail you a loan statement. Once your loan transfers, you will begin receiving statements from your new servicer.
It's easy to create an account in our borrower platform, Element. Watch the video below for a detailed overview on setting up an Element account. Click here to access Element now.
If you are unable to log into your account you can either reset your password, or contact us directly for assistance accessing your account.
Please contact us directly for assistance accessing your account.
If you believe that your login information has been compromised, update your password immediately by logging into your account and going to your profile page.
For assistance in this matter, please contact us immediately.
If you can't remember your password, you can reset it.
When it’s time to make your first mortgage payment to the corporate office of Waterstone Mortgage, you have several convenient options:
- Pay online via debit card or ACH. This is the fastest and easiest way to make your monthly mortgage payment, and there is no fee to pay online. As your first payment due date approaches, you will receive an email from Waterstone Mortgage Payment Processing that contains a secure link to pay online. This option is not available for Buydown loans.
- Pay by mail using the First Payment Letter coupons provided in your closing documents. Please include the payment coupon with your check or money order. If you do not have your payment coupons, please write your Waterstone Mortgage loan number on the memo line of your check and mail to the address below:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation
N25W23255 Paul Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
- Pay by phone via debit card or ACH. Contact our Customer Service team at 800.354.1149. For the ACH payment option, a bank’s routing and checking/savings account number will be required. There is no fee for this service.
If you have any questions regarding your upcoming payment or need additional information, contact the Waterstone Mortgage Customer Service team:
Available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CT.
If the servicing of your loan has transferred to the Waterstone Mortgage Loan Servicing Center, you will receive an email from Loan Administration. You may access your account here.
The mortgagee clause for Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is listed below. To ensure that your insurance renewals and premiums are paid in a timely manner, it is your responsibility to update the mortgagee clause when your loan transfers. Once you receive a transfer letter notifying you of your new servicer, you will need to update the mortgagee clause information by contacting your insurance agent and providing them with the new mortgagee clause stated in your transfer notice.
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation ISAOA/AITIMA
N25W23255 Paul Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Form 1098 is a mortgage interest statement. If Waterstone Mortgage collected mortgage interest from you throughout the course of the year, you may receive a statement from us. 1098s are mailed by January 31. If you think you should have received a statement but did not, contact Customer Service at CustomerService@WaterstoneMortgage.com or 800.354.1149.
If you made payments to other servicers, you may receive an additional 1098 from those servicers.
Once you receive your Form 1098, store it safely with your tax documents. You may use this when filing your tax return to claim a mortgage interest deduction. Please note that Waterstone Mortgage employees cannot offer tax advice.