Loans for Non-U.S. Citizens
If you are looking to purchase a home in the United States, but don’t have a Social Security number (SSN), Waterstone Mortgage offers a variety of loan options to help you achieve the dream of homeownership.
If you live in the United States and file your taxes using an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) rather than a Social Security number, Waterstone Mortgage’s ITIN program* is here to help!
- Up to 80% financing permitted
- Financing options available on primary residences, second homes, and investment properties
- FICO scores as low as 640
- No visa or employment authorization document (EAD) card required (except for DACA homebuyers)
work visa program
Our Work Visa Program** allows individuals entering the United States to purchase a home with a valid work authorization, as opposed to proof of citizenship.
- No United States credit required
- Must present valid United States work visa
- Foreign assets can be considered for reserves and down payment