Investment Property Loans
mortgage loan financing for investment properties
There's no doubt that investing in real estate can be a great way to build long-term assets and generate rental income. But what’s the best way to finance your investment property deals?
If you’re a real estate investor, we can help you take advantage of the opportunities in today’s market.
Our investment property loan program includes the following features:
- Financing up to 85% loan-to-value (LTV) for 1-4 unit properties
- Homebuyer can have up to 10 financed properties
As low as 620 credit score if you have 6 or fewer financed properties up to conforming loan amount
Jumbo financing up to 80% LTV on loans up to $1.5 million on 1-4 unit properties
Financing from Waterstone Mortgage can help you make the most of your investment properties. We’ll guide you through the home loan process with expert knowledge and exceptional service.
investor cashflow program
We also offer an Investor Cashflow Program — or debt service coverage ratio (DSCR) loans.
Waterstone Mortgage’s DSCR loan program allows real estate investors to qualify for a loan using only the debt service coverage ratio – no tax returns or pay stubs required. This program is available exclusively for the purchase of an investment property.
- Qualification is based on debt service coverage ratio (gross rent divided by monthly mortgage payment)
- As low as .750 DSCR permitted
- Up to 80% financing available
- Loan amounts as high as $2 million
- FICO scores as low as 640
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) options available
- Interest-only option available
All loan requests are subject to credit approval as well as specific loan program requirements and guidelines. With adjustable-rate mortgages (ARM), the interest rate is variable and may increase or decrease after the initial fixed rate period based on changes to an index. This could result in an increase in the monthly payment. Geographical variations may apply. Specific information about loan adjustment period available at application.