Loan Options for Self-Employed Homebuyers
If you are self-employed or freelance, the mortgage application process may look different than it does for those with a traditional employer.
Waterstone Mortgage offers a variety of loan options for self-employed homebuyers.
bank statement program
With Waterstone Mortgage’s Bank Statement Program, homebuyers can purchase or refinance a home without providing tax returns and extensive documentation.
- 12- or 24-month bank statement options available
- As low as 20% down payment required
- FICO as low as 640
- DTI up to 49.99% allowed
- 30- or 40-year fixed-rate loan options available
- Available for loan amounts up to $3 million, call for details
- Includes a 1099 income option
- Allowed on primary residence and second homes
- Non-warrantable condos allowed, call for details