During these uncertain times, it's important to come together and show support for our local communities.
Here are a few interesting ways people are coming together (virtually):
- Purchase gift certificates to local restaurants, and brick & mortar retailers to provide an alternative revenue stream
- Host virtual happy hours with friends, family, and co-workers to bolster a human connection
- Buy tickets to future community events to show support for the greater community
- Offer grocery store runs or meal delivery to the elderly and immunocompromised
- Contribute financially to food banks for children who have lost access to daily meals during school closures
- Donate to artists, performers, and venues to show solidarity and continue the celebration of the arts
- Seek out and purchase from wish-lists for direct delivery to non-profit organizations and shelters who cannot currently receive in-person donations
- Provide online attendance options for classes, concerts, church services and more to connect communities to meaningful experiences
We understand the complexity of this situation and we're committed to keeping you informed and empowered. If you're looking to brush up on today's market or need assistance with home financing, contact a local mortgage expert in your area for more information.
Stay safe and get involved where you can!