No purchase, payment, or referral of any kind is necessary to enter to win. This promotion is sponsored by Waterstone Mortgage Corporation.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to individuals 18 years of age or older. Employees of Waterstone Mortgage Corporation and their immediate families are not eligible. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to all the terms and conditions of these rules and agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Waterstone Mortgage Corporation, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ENTRY: To enter the contest, you must provide your business card at the seminar on November 22, 2022.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Thursday, November 17, 2022 2:00 – 5:00 PM.
- PRIZE: The winner will receive a Lowe's gift card. The maximum value is $200. Winners of any prize are solely responsible for all expenses, costs, or fees associated with transportation and acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, any and all taxes (if any). The prize may not be substituted and is not refundable or redeemable for cash, except by Waterstone Mortgage Corporation, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by Waterstone Mortgage Corporation in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
- CONTEST: The contest will occur on November 22, 2022. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entrants in the contest. The winner will be selected randomly from the pool of entrants. Winner does not need to be present to receive prize.
- REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Winner is not a recipient of a prize until he or she has been verified as the Winner by Waterstone Mortgage Corporation. Except where prohibited, the potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to use winner's name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the drawing is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Waterstone Mortgage Corporation may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the drawing to address the impairment and then resume the drawing in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Waterstone Mortgage Corporation reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Waterstone Mortgage Corporation reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Waterstone Mortgage Corporation’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Waterstone Mortgage Corporation from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Drawing; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Drawing or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Drawing or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Waterstone Mortgage Corporation’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Drawing, and in no event will Waterstone Mortgage Corporation be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Each entrant waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem a prize and any liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem a prize.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Drawing or any prize awarded will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Wisconsin. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Waterstone Mortgage Corporation in connection with the Drawing, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.
- DRAWING RESULTS: To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Waterstone Mortgage Corporation (406 Rehoboth Avenue Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971). Requests must be received within fifteen (15) days from the end date of each Drawing.