Celebrating the success of our team members is incredibly important to us here at Waterstone Mortgage. We know our loan originators work tirelessly to help individuals and families reach their homeownership goals, and those achievements should be honored.
The President’s Club – which contains three tier levels based on certain benchmarks – recognizes Waterstone Mortgage loan originators who achieve the following production milestones:
- President’s Club: $20 million in volume or 100 units
- President’s Club – Platinum Level: $30 million in volume or 150 units
- President’s Club – Diamond Level: $40 million in volume or 200 units
As these individuals hit these milestones throughout 2022, they secure their spots in the next 2023 President’s Club.
Congratulations to the following loan originators who have reached President’s Club status for 2023!
- Gwen Swain (Branch Manager, Eagle, ID – Serving the Boise area)
- Jason Pike (Branch Manager, Albuquerque, NM)
- Mike David (Loan Originator, Tulsa, OK)
- Ryan Gilliam (Loan Originator, Gilbert, AZ)
- Travis Howard (VP – Western Region Sales, Keller, TX)
- Andy Burton (Branch Manager, Woodbury, MN)
President's Club – Platinum Level
- Nathan Jensen (Loan Originator, Gilbert, AZ)
- Jasmine Krnjetin (Sales Manager, Atlanta, GA)
- Jesse DeJacimo (Branch Manager, Warren, OH)